Welcome to Sugaring!
Situated in Ledbury, Herefordshire. Nearby towns/cities are Malvern, Worcester, Gloucester, Hereford, Bromyard, Cheltenham. I qualified in 2009 in Sugaring for ladies, men and teens (must be accompanied by parent). I am also qualified, through CND Academy, in manicures and CND Shellac Nails.
No skin is too young or too old for Sugaring. My clients range from teens through to Senior Citizens. Some bring their children and this is no problem at all - I have three of my own, 1 at University, 1 at College and 1 at Secondary School.
What is Sugaring?
Based on ancient & eastern techniques, which nourish the skin as well as smoothing it, Sugaring brings you a method of hair removal which surpasses any you have tried before.
- Gentle & effective
- No soreness or broken hairs
- Suitable for Eczema & Psoriasis sufferers
- A superb and far superior alternative to waxing
- Due to working with such a tactile product an area can be worked over a number of times, resulting in far better removal of hair growth
- Results do last longer
- Skin is smoother because of the exfoliation benefits with this product
e History of Sugaring...
DID YOU KNOW...
The earliest references to Sugaring come from Egyptian Hieroglyphics that describe how slave girls serving Pharaoh were expected to remove all body hair. Sugaring is one of the oldest methods of hair removal and was developed by the ancient Egyptians.
*** 100% NATURAL ***
The paste is 100% Natural and is made from sugar, lemon juice and water boiled up to make a thick paste, applied - at room temperature, either with the hand or by using paper strips. It is not a hot product like waxing. I purchase my paste directly from Zahra who I trained with.
Fully Qualified Zahra Sugaring Practitioner and Insured:
- Bikini - Standard, Brazilian or Hollywood
- Sugaring available for Men and Women
- Little Miss (10 - 16 yrs) Of course, as you would expect, we need to have an authorised (or parent) adult to accompany anyone in this age group.